167-3552 167-3555 167-35362
Replacement Ski Saddle Damper
Replacement ski saddle rubber dampers for Polaris, Ski-Doo and Yamaha models
with SLP Ultra-Lite™, Tri-Keel™ I, Tri-Keel™ II, SLT™ (Straight Line Tracking),
Powder Pro™ and MoHawk Skis™.
Sold per each
Polaris - 1980 and newer Wedge, All Edge, 600RR and IQ Racer 167-3555
Polaris - 2005-16 IQ, RAW, Rush, Pro-Ride 2013-19 Indy & Axys 167-35362
Ski-Doo - All F-2000, 1998-00 CK3 and 1995-2001 S-2000 167-3552
Ski-Doo - G4 167-35362
Yamaha - 2007-16 Phazer and Nytro, 2017 Phazer 167-35388
Similar to products that many call ski boots, SLP’s SKI-SLIPS™ are made from
high quality UHMW plastic (the same plastic material used in most plastic skis,
both OEM and aftermarket) which provides longer life and better performance
than lesser quality materials common for this type of product (HDPE plastic).
• Wear resistant
• Super strong
• Super slippery
• Flexible, even in extreme cold weather
• Resists carbide cutting
• Easy on, easy off with no loose mounting hardware
• Keeps carbides from catching when loading and unloading
• Universal fit for most OEM and aftermarket ski designs*
• Small and compact for easy storage
• Concrete floors, trailer decks, trailer ramps, skis, and carbides.
*Ski-Slips™ fit most models except:
Simmons, Ski-Doo Precision (Dual Keel), and Ski-Doo Offset Skis.
Black (with 22” Straps) 167-35230
Black (with 24” Straps) 167-35238*
Red (with 22” Straps) 167-35232
Replacement Straps (22” Long) 167-35236
Replacement Straps (24” Long) 167-35237
* 24” Straps are designed for use on 2015-19 Ski-Doo Summit, Freeride and
Backcountry (with Pilot DS 2 and DS 3 Ski)
Replacement straps are sold per pair (2 straps).