Neck brace GPX 6.5
• New Carbon chassis design by LEATT • New MaxiWeave Carbon matrix
for increased rigidity and lower weight • Lightweight 600g still very ridged
without flex • New helmet rim striking platform profile • New improved helmet
side clearance • New on-board size adjusting. No parts needed • New great
fit with sliding front and rear • New folding thoracic • New on board 4-angle
rear thoracic adjustment. – 0°, 5°, 10° et 15° • New design clear strap
included to use as optional • 3-way adjustable for great comfort and fit • CE
certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
NECK BRACE GPX 6.5
right below the
Neck Braces Sizing
- To determine the correct size: locate the correct brace based on your chest circumference indicated along the top line
- Chart applies to riders with average proportions. If you have a flat / barrel shaped chest you can refer to the complete sizing chart at www.leatt.com.
- Chest measurement: measure just under the arms, across the fullest part of the chest, around the shoulder blades holding the tape firm and level
- If the chest measurement is on the borderline between two sizes, go to the higher size for a better fit.
- The chart is based on the fact that the brace will be worn directly on the body. If the brace will be worn with other protective gear this size change must
be taken into consideration.