WJ612W WJ612H WJ612Z WJ612B
WHITE GRAY NEON
COLOR COMBO XS S M L XL 2XL 3XL
243-612001 243-612002 243-612003 243-612004 243-612005 243-612006 243-612007
243-612011 243-612012 243-612013 243-612014 243-612015 243-612016 243-612017
243-612021 243-612022 243-612023 243-612024 243-612025 243-612026 243-612027
243-612031 243-612032 243-612033 243-612034 243-612035 243-612036 243-612037
W612Z neon yellow
WJ612 SIZES: XS - 3XL USA $17999 CAD $24499
• Outer Shell constructed in a combination of 600 D
poly EVO THREAD™ fabric and 1000 D ballistic poly
• Waterproof, Thermolite® insulated two stage Over or
Under rain jacket.
• Removable CE approved Motion Flex armor at elbows
• Removable CE approved Motion Flex articulated back
• Cool mesh airfl ow lining.
• Custom Fit detailing at collar, cuffs, elbows and waist.
• Comfort neoprene framed collar.
• 3M Scotchlite® refl ective piping at front, sides and
• 8” connecting zipper for pants.
• Five storage pockets and an interior cell phone
2 LAYER SYSTEM DESIGN TO ENSURE
MULTI-SEASON RIDING COMFORT
Consists of a rugged shell cut in a combination of 600 D poly EVO THREAD™ fabric and
ballistic poly mesh panels to deliver maximum airfl ow with exceptional abrasion resistance.
Additional features include a cushy neoprene framed collar, side body and arm adjuster straps,
adjustable bottom hem width, plus refl ective piping at the chest and back yoke for increased
visibility in low light situations.
Wet weather rides are never a problem, as this style is also equipped with a sturdy AquaRes™ laminated rip
stop nylon waterproof/breathable rain jacket. This jacket can be worn both over or under the main outer shell, as
weather conditions dictate. Additional features include sturdy rip stop nylon construction with cool mesh lining,
double storm fl ap front closure, side snap pockets, mandarin style knit trim collar and an interior storage pocket.