PHOTO : JEFF LAIRD
FULL FACE HELMET
WITH TECH PUMP SYSTEM
• Shell made from injected thermoplastic resin
• 2 Shell size, 3 EPS
• High integrity chin bar for added security
• Air flow directed by integrated ducts
• Rear air extractors Venturi-effect
• Comfort padding Hydrostatic and antibacterial fabric
interiors optimized removable and washable
• Chin strap mechanism Quick release
• External high safety anti-scratch visor
• Quick-release visor fastening system
• Zox Logo pretective fleece helmets bag included
• Pump It air System allows to inflate the cheek pads, the crown and back of
the head. Increases comfort and fit. Inflation pump in the rear and deflation
button in the front.
• Net weight : 1400 g +/- 50 g (3.20 lbs).
• Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS-218 and ECE 22.05
The worlds highest safety standards
Every rider knows how comfort and safety depends on the good ftting of the
helmet on his head. the perfect solution does not seem to exist until our engineers
developed the Doc Meter air System, a technology that makes your helmet unique
and fts perfectly to your anatomy as you need. consisting of a pump connected to
two air bags, built in the side panels, Doc Meter air System can adjust the comfort
of the helmet according to needs, more or less «tight» depending on whether you
cross the city or ride on highway with a simple thumb pressure on the pump. this
technology can also adjust the tightness of the helmet and check the level of wind
noise inside the helmet, which is important for comfort especially for touring use.
the minimumweight of this equipment has been designed to have no impact on the
dynamic comfort of the helmet. for maintenance and inspection of components,
automatic mounting clips facilitates action and ensures their longevity.