Designed for improved venting and reduced noise by using controlled venting
and maximum shield seal and jaw seal along with interior enhancements that
are more comfortable & quieter. Rear deluxe top open/close air vent.
• Jaw section designed for added space for improved comfort and reduced
• Jaw section is easily raised with gloves on due to the high function one hand
open/close switch and breath guard that remains snapped in the jaw.
• Zox new “Premium Fit” is achieved thru Two Lightweight Shells and Three EPS
Interiors allowing a long range of sizing.
• Controlled venting with State of the Art High Technology In-Mold rubber tabs
for easy open/closing of all vents helps reduce fogging and increase comfort.
High Technology In-Mold rubber tab for easy use with gloves on.
• External shield is Hard Coated Anti-Scratch & Anti-Fog Coating.
• Premium washable/removable interiors and cheek pads use materials for
maximum comfort and long life.
• Speaker pockets designed in the EPS and cheek pads.
• Communicator ready for universal installation
• Snap in chin curtain for added comfort reduces wind and noise.
• Easy secure/release adjustable chin strap quick release buckle.
• Weight approx. 1660 grams (3.6lbs)
• Meet or exceed DOT FMVSS-218 and ECE 22-05
Red Dark Silver
XS 88-30811 88-30831
FULL FACE HELMET
WITH TECH PUMP SYSTEM
AND RETRACTABLE SUN VISOR
• Shell made from injected thermoplastic resin
• 2 Shell size, 3 EPS
• High integrity chin bar for added security
• Air flow directed by integrated ducts
• Rear air extractors Venturi-effect
• Comfort padding Hydrostatic and bacteriophobic treated
interiors optimized removable and washable
• Chin strap mechanism Quick release
• External high safety anti-scratch visor
• Quick-release visor fastening system
• Zox Logo pretective fleece helmets bag included
• Pump It air System allows to inflate the cheek pads, the crown and back of
the head. Increases comfort and fit. Inflation pump in the rear and deflation
button in the front.
• Net weight : 1500 g +/- 50 g (3.30 lbs).
• Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS-218 and ECE 22.05
The worlds highest safety standards
(CELTIC WARRIOR GRAPHIC)