CAVALIER SADDLEBAG SUPPORT
Khrome Werks OEM style saddlebag supports
High quality supports include all necessary hardware. Sold in sets.
349-1385 91-05 FXD®,FXDL®,FXDWG® H-D#90593-93, H-D#90589-91C (T) $159.99
349-1905 06-16 FXD® Not FXDF, Not FXDWG Standard Mount license plate (T) $190.99
Saddlebag connector belt
56-1781 Asymmetrical connector belt (T) $45.99
56-1780 Symmetrical connector belt (T) $37.99
ALL BIKES ARE DIFFERENT PLEASE USE THIS AS A REFERENCE ONLY
Cavaliers saddlebags are universally designed to fit over or under the
seat of most standard motorcycles.
How do I determine if the bag I want will fit my bike?
The proper measurements that are required for our
universally fitting bags are as follows:
1. Measure side to side, from the back of the saddle, (riders position)
to the arm of the directional signal, and compare the width measure
ments of the desired saddlebag. This measurement should be greater
than the bag width.
2. Measure from top to bottom. Use the bottom of the seat pad to
the top of the exhaust pipe as a reference, and allow no less than 1”
than the height of the desired bag for clearance.
3. Saddlebag supports are strongly recommended, when available,
for your make and model of motorcycle. (Ask your dealer.)
4. Secure all 4 side tie down tabs with the supplied cable ties.
5. Check saddlebags, fully loaded, to ensure that contact with the
wheel or exhaust will NOT occur at any time.
6. Saddlebags with exterior snap flaps should be mounted with the
snaps facing to the front of the bike.
7. Do not overload bags. Recommended maximum weight per side
is 16 lbs.