JT "DRIVE CHAIN"
930 19 For pricing, visit www.motovan.com in the dealer section.
The JT HDR Heavy duty motorcycle chain is engineered for off road
racing use offering top performance at minimum weight. The JT HDS
super heavy duty motorcycle chain is engineered for top level off road
racing use offering extreme performance at minimum weight. The JT X1R
heavy duty X-Ring motorcycle chain is engineered for maximum durability
and strength offering a high performance in both road and off road use.
With our leading edge technology and using only the highest grade of
special steel alloys, we produce a full range of superior quality motorcycle
chains. The specifications of the JT advanced power transfer chains meet
or exceed the requirements of all modern motorcycles, street, MX, enduro,
off road, and ATV. Always use together with our JT Sprockets to achieve
324-10187 clip link JTC420HDRSL
520 HDR GOLD/BLACK
324-10206 rivet link JTC520HDRGBRL
324-10209 rivet link JTC520HDSRL
520 HDS GOLD/BLACK
324-10194 rivet link JTC520HDSGBRL
324-10208 clip link JTC520HDSGBSL
520 X1R X-RING
324-10195 rivet link JTC520X1RRL
324-10213 clip link JTC520X1RSL
520 X1R X-RING GOLD/BLACK
324-10196 rivet link JTC520X1RGBRL
520 Z1R GOLD
324-10198 rivet link JTC520Z1RGGRL
525 X1R X-RING GOLD/BLACK
324-10214 rivet link JTC525X1RGBRL
324-10200 rivet link JTC525Z1RRL
525 Z1R GOLD
324-10201 rivet link JTC525Z1RGGRL
Length Ring Color Link Max cc Tensile Weight Pin Inner Outer Recommended Application
Options Type Option Type Street/ Strength per 100L Length Plate Plate Examples
Off Road (lbs) (lbs) (mm) Thickness Thickness
520 Road DualGuard Sealed Chain
395-2019 Master L DG NonGold Rivet 750 / 750 8,500 3.36 19.90 2.00 2.00 CBR600RR, KLR650, XV250
530 Road DualGuard Sealed Ring Chain
395-2025 Master L DG NonGold Rivet 1000 / 750 9500 4.48 24.9 2.4 2.3 CBR600F2, KZ650, GSF600S, FZ-6
525 Works Road TripleGuard Sealed Ring Chain
395-2030 Master L TG Gold ** Rivet 1100 / 800 9300 4.3 22.85 2.4 2.3 DL650 Vstrom, GSX-R750, YZF-R6
530 Works Road TripleGuard Sealed Ring Chain
395-2033 Master L TG Gold ** Rivet 1400 / 900 10000 4.63 24.9 2.4 2.4 ZX-14R, GSX1300-R, YZF-R1
* indicates gold outer, non-gold inner plates : ** indicates gold outer & inner plates : recommended applications not full list but just a small sample of suggested model types per chain
Sealed Ring Types: DG = DualGuard (2 sealing lips & lubrication pools per side) TG = TripleGuard (3 sealing lips & lubrication pools per side)
Sunstar Manufacturer Recommendations
• All chains should be installed by a certified mechanic, using the proper installation tools. Chain adjustment should be done per the bike maker’s owner’s manual instruction.
• Always check sprocket alignment when installing new drive components & during routine maintenance & adjustment; mis-aligned sprockets are detrimental to the life of the drive system.
• It is always recommended to replace your chain with the same size (pitch) and type of chain (sealed or non-sealed) that originally came on the motorcycle from the factory.
• Avoid using volatile solvents such as gasoline, thinners and/or benzine; it is best to consult with your local dealer before using any cleaners and/or lubricants.
• For best results and the longest life possible replace all drive compenents (sprockets & chains) at the same time (preferably using both Sunstar chain & sprockets).