4) PICK YOUR BLADE RAISING MECHANISM
WARN ProVantage Power-Lift
• Effortlessly lifts your plow without needing to use your winch.
• Optimized lift speed for grading control.
• Screw-drive system has plenty of lifting power with low amp draw.
• Includes all hardware, wiring, and all-weather handlebar-mounted switch.
• Compact design; easy to install—will fit all WARN plow systems new or old.
• 7" Raise
ProV plow lift - lift extender bracket release
This bracket can be used for those applications where one would want to move
the lift away from the ATV body during use, if clearance is an issue.
ProVantage 2500, 3500
• An excellent choice if you want a multi-use piece
• For durability, the WARN synthetic plow lift
rope and/or plow roller fairlead is strongly
INCREASE THE DURABILITY AND PERFORMANCE OF YOUR SYSTEM
Plow Slack Control
Here is a way to extend the life of
your plow system and winch rope
by eliminating winch overrun when
lowering the plow (also corrects cable
tangles). Both limit and slack controls
let you confidently operate the system
without worrying about vehicle or
plow system damage
47-85742 ATV (Plow only)
47-85888 ATV ( Bucket only)
464 19 For pricing, visit www.motovan.com in the dealer section.
• Provides better control of plow
blade by doubling the lifting
advantage, slowing blade movement,
and repositioning the lift point •
Contributes to longer rope life by
reducing load and bend over angle
47-84526 ATV (Plow only)
Plow HD mounting
• Upgrade mounting points • Wearform
steel constructiion • Increase the
durability of your mounting points •
For front-mount plow only
47-85243 ATV (Standard mount)
47-85244 ATV (Offset mount)
Plow Limit Control
Get the most of your ProVantage
plow with a limit control that extends
plow system life, protects your vehicle
from impact and stops “ over raised”
conditions. An easy retrofit, allows
you to fine tune plow system for a
variety of stop positions.
47-85950 ATV (Bucket or Plow &
47-88950 Combo Limit-Slack
Control (Plow only)