WHEELS APPLICATION CHART
WARRANTY CONCERNING “WOBBLING” OR “OUT OF ROUND”
• All tires produced with the ITP name are made for off-road use only and are marked
“NOT FOR HIGHWAY SERVICE”on the sidewall.
• ITP does not warranty any tires for “wobbling” or “out of round” for customers that using them on any type of road.
• ITP utility ATV tires are all 6-ply and are made to be very heavy duty and more durable compared to the lightweight 2-ply OEM tires.
• ITP utility tires have more than a one-inch tall lug in the tread that are designed to find traction in off-road applications.
• In regards to ITP RADIAL ATV tires - some see the word “radial” and assume that this means it will offer a smooth ride while operating the ATV on road.
Although it is a radial and it does offer a much smoother ride that standard bias ply ATV mud tires it is an ATV radial tire and not a car radial tire.
IT is still a very aggressive 6-ply mud tire that is intended for off-road usage.
• ATV tires are not meant to be “balanced” in any way.
• They are not a high speed tires and do not require balancing.
• If someone tries to balance them, It will take a lot of weight because of the small diameter of the rim (It really doesn’t indicate anything wrong with the tire)
TIRE INFLATION INSTRUCTIONS
Tire And Wheel Assemblies Can Be Explosive If Inflated Improperly!
Proper tools, safety equipment and safety precautions must be used!
1. Use only clip-on style air chuck with long extension hose, remote filler and inflating gauge.
Never hold the air chuck by hand while inflating. See item 08-072.
2. Using tire mounting lubricant, lube tire and rim bead seat.
3. Place tire and wheel away from all personnel. Tire should only be inflated in a proper tire mounting cage.
Tire And Wheel Must Be Out Of “Line Of Sight’ During Inflation Process!
4. Inflate tire until you hear bead seats snap, or until you reach manufacturer’s maximum inflation pressure.
NEVER EXCEED MANUFACTURER’S MAXIMUM RECOMMENDED TIRE PRESSURE!
If beads do not seat, stop! Release all air from tire/wheel assembly. Call your tire or wheel manufacturer for advise.
5. Once tire bead is seated, disconnect chuck, re-install valve core and inflate to proper operation pressure.
ONLY TRAINED PERSONNEL SHOULD ATTEMPT TO
MOUNT TIRE AND WHEEL ASSEMBLIES!
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR ITP WHEELS
• Probably the single biggest mistake when cleaning wheels is to use industrial cleaners, which can contain harsh abrasives. Mild soap and warm water is
sufficient for routine cleaning.
• After cleaning chrome-plated wheels, you can apply a non-abrasive wax or cream to prevent surface corrosion. If you have clear-coated wheels, skip this step.
• Don’t let tire cleaners come in contact with your wheels, and try not to spray cold water on hot wheels.
• If you go to a manual car-wash, don’t use steam cleaners or strong chemicals on your wheels.
• To brighten up polished wheels (wheels without a clear coat finish) use a polishing cleaner. And to sustain their great look, apply some wax to keep the
432 19 For pricing, visit www.motovan.com in the dealer section.