FULL KIT - DRC SERIES THE #1 US SELLING OFF ROAD CLUTCH !
EBC DRC complete kit including springs,
friction and driven plates
The DRC series is without doubt EBC’s best-selling USA clutch. Complete rebuild
kits include heavy-duty, cork-based, CK-series plates, 10% upgrade
springs and steel intermediate/driven plates. This clutch is bullet proof. A big
favourite among ATV sport riders, utility users and racers alike. Stronger, steeldriven
plates reduce chance of fast wear with original, alloy stock units. Installs
directly in place of original parts.
Caution – Safety warnings for consumers
The following warnings now appear on the underside of our clutch packaging.
For stocks in older packaging that do not display these safety warnings,
we strongly recommend you photocopy these essential points and advise
• Never start a motorcycle or ATV while in gear with clutch depressed
• Never reverse a motorcycle or ATV with the engine running, the machine in
gear and clutch depressed
• Hold front brake lever on when selecting gears from standstill
• Never engage gears from a standstill with engine revs above 1500 rpm.
Check oil levels regularly
• When fitting heavy-duty clutch springs, acquaint yourself with the increased
hand pressure required to depress clutch before riding ATV
DRC-F Clutch Kits
The ultimate moto-x and ATV heavy duty clutch kit designed for race use.
These kits feature carbon fiber lined clutch plates plus a full set of steel plates
and heavy duty springs. These kits are ideal for the higher torque generated in
modern 4 stroke engines but are equally useful as a clutch upgrade in 2 stroke
EBC CK heavy duty cork series
• Heavy duty cork friction material, similar to original equipment
• Complete engine set of friction plates included
EBC CSK Spring Kits
• Always fit new springs which get tired after miles of heat and use
• EBC spring kits are 10% stiffer than standard and are sold in engine sets
EBC centrifugal clutch segments
• To fit all models of Honda ATV and TRX using centrifugal clutch
(interchangeable with OE Part No. 22461-958-010)
• Sold in sets of 3 segments
326-7850 CK 5544
Clutch removal tool
EBC Brakes now produces a range of tools to help unlock clutch retainer bolts,
these tools are shown with the corresponding clutch that it fits, shown below.
1178 19 For pricing, visit www.motovan.com in the dealer section.