Pilot® Road 4 Sport Touring Radial
Superior wet-weather grip & mileage for sport touring motorcycles, stops
shorter in the wet vs. the leading competitive sport touring tires.
• Lasts up to 2000 klm’s longer than MICHELIN® Pilot® Road 3
• 2 Compound Technology with all-new silica-charged rubber compounds for
excellent grip from -5°C to 45°C
• New XST+ siping and enhanced tread patterns for optimum grip at all lean
• Available in Pilot® Road 4, Pilot® Road 4 GT, Pilot® Road 4 Trail TR
• Pilot® Road 4 GT: stiffer casing, delivers stability you need for riding two-up
or with luggage
• Pilot® Road 4 TR Trail: For adventure touring bikes ridden exclusively on
Take the Michelin Tire course and get free items: www.
95-1457 120/60ZR17 (55W)
95-1458 120/70ZR17 (58W)
95-1459 120/70ZR17 (58W) GT
95-1460 120/70ZR18 (59W) GT
95-1461 110/80R19 (59V) TR
95-1462 120/70R19 (60V) TR
95-1463 150/70ZR17 (69W)
95-1472 150/70R17 (69V) TR
95-1464 160/60ZR17 (69W)
95-1468 170/60ZR17 (72W) GT
95-1473 170/60R17 (72V) TR
95-1465 180/55ZR17 U (73W)
95-1469 180/55ZR17 (73W) GT
95-1466 190/50ZR17 (73W)
95-1470 190/50ZR17 (73W) GT
95-1467 190/55ZR17 (75W)
95-1471 190/55ZR17 (75W) GT
U = DOT only "not ECE rated"
BW = Black wall
Pilot® Street Radial
For Ninja 300 / CBR 250, 300 / R3
Bringing the radial revolution to small and medium size
Finally a radial structure for the 250, 300 cc plus that combines general
behavior, optimal handling and long lasting. The grip on wet roads is the best
in its class for safety and it impresses with its sporty look.
The radial architecture provides unparalleled stability and maneuverability.
The side and center treads are independent and therefore have specific
characteristics; the sides are flexible and provide more comfort at high speed in
absorbing deformation of the road. In contact with the ground, the tread allows
the tire to grip the road. It's footprint, shorter but wider than a bias tire has
more grip during heavy cornering. The blend of 100% silica rubber makes the
difference on wet roads, essential for safe, sporty rides.
95-1450 110/70R-17 54H
95-1451 130/70R-17 62H
95-1452 140/70R-17 66H