Cam bearing gauge
Inner Cam bearing Go & No Go Gauge.
Sold in a set of two. Use on Big Twin®
Pinion gear installer
Use to install pinion gear to correct
position on shaft, use with JIMS® tool
(53-055) pinion gear installer and
puller. Use on XL® (1957-76) and on
K model (1952-1956).
Shoulderless valve guide
These valve guide installer tools will
install each guide to the correct depth
when installed into head. Remover
handles are used as handle for installer
tools. Must be ordered separately. Refer
to chart for correct handle usage. Use
tool 53-0002 or 53-0143 for removing
or installing shoulder type valve guides.
53-938 Use on all T/C 2005 and later that
use the 7mm valve guides.
Use on 04-UP Sportster®. 2004-
UP Buell® Twins except 1125R
Cam bearing tool
Use to install inner cam bearing, with
handle # 53-0363. All of JIMS®
bearing installers are designed with
an angle to apply all the pushing
force to the extreme outer diameter
of the bearing.
Use with Handle # 53-937
53-0559 Sportster® (1957-90) Buell® (1987-90)
This tool will remove and
install crankshaft bushing
in the support plate on a
Twin cam 88™ .This tool
is piloted for accurate
operation. Use on all Twin
Tappet oil filter screw plug tool
• O-ring design retails the tool in a 7/16’’ wrench or socket Hex 7/16’’ drive
allows more rotation without contacting engine cases.
• Flange design allows downward force to be applied to tool.
• For use on Big Twin® (excluding Twin Cam®) with slotted screw tappet oil
filter screen cover.
• Can be used without removing exhaust pipes on most bikes.
• A recommended service at every oil change.
Wheel bearing remover sets
• Set uses a split collet design to remove radial ball bearings on Harley-
Davidson® and Amerivan V-Twin motorcycles.
• All 2007 Softail Models, except the Springer Model front wheel’s
08-0271 3/4” collet are included
08-0354 3/4”, 1” collet are included
08-0410 3/4”, 1” & 25mm collet are included
08-0260 Large Driver Rod
08-0265 3/4” Remover
08-0267 25mm Remover
08-0381 1” Remover