The Geomax MX11 tire is Dunlop's newest offering, which further extends our
range of motocross tires. It's innovative features help deliver optimum traction
in a varriety of sand mud conditions while providing enhanced stability even
under deteriorating track conditions.
• Rear tire only, specifically for sand and mud use.
• Fitments: 250cc/450cc 4-strokes, 250cc-and-up 2-strokes.
• Curved tread blocks create a turbine effect to help provide enhanced traction
and self-cleaning properties.
• Recessed flex joints between the tread blocks give the tire improved
compliance for enhanced traction and ride comfort.
• Circumferential channels in the tread help enhance stability.
• Curved backside blocks blocks help produce enhance braking stability.
• Thin profile blocks help chisel through and penetrate the sand surface for
• Center-cross-design tread blocks help provide enhanced straight-line traction,
assist with lateral stability and provide block stiffness and enhanced longevity.
• Recommended front tire: Geomax MX31 80/100-21
94-8165 80/100-21 51M
94-8430 90/100-14 49M
94-8431 90/100-16 52M
94-8432 110/100-18 64M
94-8164 110/90-19 62M
D606 (DOT) (90% dirt /10% street)
Front/Rear - Dual Sport
• Street legal D.O.T. approved off-road dual-sport tire
• Features full-depth tread pattern that gives excellent traction on surfaces
ranging from hard fire roads to soft trails
• Tread is designed for real off-road use and aggressive performance.
• Specially engineered tread compound also gives dependable highway grip
94-8703 90/90-21 54R
94-401 130/90-17 68R
94-400 120/90-18 65R
94-8720 130/90-18 69R
D908 Rally Raid (DOT)
• The dual-sport D908RR is designed to handle severe racing and crosscountry
conditions and provides exceptional durability and grip over rocks,
hard ground and pavement.
• Designed specifically to cope with the speed, horsepower and weight of large
displacement rally-type dual-sport machines.
• Reinforced tread blocks yield exceptional traction and stability.
• The generous open-space around the shoulder area provides ultimate traction
in sand and mud.
• Heavy-duty casing provides excellent bump absorption, and allows lower air
pressures for a larger footprint and increased traction.
94-8838 90/90-21 54R
94-8839 140/80-18 70R