MX/OFF ROAD TIRES
The Geomax tire offer more all-around performance plus higher levels of
ruggedness for off-road racing and riding.
• AT81 rear tread block shape and distribution plus DIRTuitive Grip Design
(DGD) knobs help the tire penetrate down through the surface dirt for extra
traction across a broad range of off-road applications.
• Newly formulated high-wear-resistant rear tire compound offers enhanced
chipping, tearing and wear appearance.
• Geomax AT81 rear tire carcass features two nylon plies.
• Lateral grooves on the shoulder knobs provide additional biting edges and
also allow the knobs to be more flexible.
• Rear center blocks are arranged in-line to provide a larger contact patch for
• Dunlop’s “plush pad” recess design between tread blocks enhances
compliance for bump absorption and ride comfort.
• Front tire construction includes two plies of nylon wrapped with a third ply of
polyester for a strong base.
94-8202 90/90-21 54M
94-8204 110/90-18 61M
94-8203 110/100-18 64M
94-8205 120/90-18 65M
Geomax AT81 RC
The Geomax AT81 RC (Reinforced Construction) rear tire carcass features four
94-8210 80/100-21 51M
94-8207 110/90-18 61M
94-8206 110/100-18 64M
94-8208 120/90-18 65M
94-8209 110/90-19 62M
The Geomax MX12 tire is Dunlop's newest offering, which further extends our
range of motocross tires. It's innovative features help deliver optimum traction
in a varriety of sand mud conditions while providing enhanced stability even
under deteriorating track conditions.
• The MX12 allows riders to maintain high levels of grip on muddy or sandy
tracks even when the terrain hardens or begins to dry out during the course
of the race. It also offers increased cornering, acceleration, and braking grip,
enhanced handling in rutted terrain, and damps out bumps and impacts to
keep the contact patch on the ground
94-8461 100/90-19 57M
94-8462 110/90-19 62M
94-8460 80/100-21 51M