Meet the Dunlop Sportmax Q3, the next-generation sport tire featuring
Dunlop’s new Carbon Fiber Technology (CFT).
• Dunlop’s Carbon Fiber Technology (CFT) uses carbon fiber reinforcement in
the tire sidewalls for exceptional cornering performance and feel.
• Aggressive new Q3 tread pattern uses fewer grooves that are longer in
length to enhance wet-weather performance.
• Intuitive Response Profile™ (IRP) technology in the rear tire allows greater
latitude in line choice while cornering, plus amazingly linear steering.
• MT Multi-Tread™ technology in the rear tire uses a tough, long-wearing
compound in the center of the tread for excellent traction and longer tread life,
plus special lateral grip compounds for outstanding grip.
• New Q3 tire compounds were derived from road-race compounds to yield
maximum sportbike performance.
• The Dunlop Sportmax Q3 offers superb grip, stability, steering feel and
longevity on the street and on the track.
• Designed, tested and manufactured in America, the Sportmax Q3 sets new
standards for high-performance sport tires.
94-8187 120/60ZR17 55W
94-8193 200/50ZR17 75W
94-8194 240/40ZR17 79W
Dunlop’s new Sportmax GPR-300 is a high-performance radial tire for sport
• Radial tire technology helps to provide enhanced grip in wet and dry
• Optimized construction to enhance handling and responsiveness for streetgoing
• Advanced belt design and Jointless Band (JLB) rear tire construction utilizes a
continuously wound belt for smooth performance and a consistent tire contact
• Aggressive sport-derived tread pattern for enhanced on-bike appearance.
94-8393 110/70R17 58H
94-8493 120/60R17 55W
94-8433 120/70R17 58W
94-8394 140/70R17 66H
94-8395 150/60R17 66H
94-8494 160/60ZR17 69W
94-8434 180/55ZR17 73W
94-8435 190/50ZR17 73W