Looking for an incredible HD experience, one word, DRIFT.
The new compact, durable, easy-to-use Drift HD camera elevates the P.O.V (point of view) camera market to a higher level with the most feature-rich, multi-functional, professional helmet camera available to date.
Blasting out a maximum video resolution of full HD 1080P, a built in micro SD slot capable up to 32GB with optional 720P to 1080P selections, this little camera is full of surprises. While in burst mode, the camera will offer 9 megapixels when taking still photos. A digital 4x zoom is available when in 1080P, 720P and WVGA mode with a total 170° lens angle permitting a fully rotatable wide angle image. The exterior of the camera has a 1.5’’TFT color screen and the screen area is as water resistant as the entire camera its self. There is also a mini HDMI port on the side making it easy to hook up to the HDTV for instant playback. There is really a lot to say about this camera with not enough space to write about it. In general, the camera is a multifunctional, must have recording device, it has many ways of attaching its self to many different surfaces for all the different kinds of activities its users may plan. There are many accessories available for this camera such as a transport case, replaceable lens kits, waterproof case for underwater adventures, suction cup mounts and much more, here are a few of the DRIFT HD’s key fonctions.
- Full HD video for creating crystal clear footage
- More compact housing, 4.1 inches and 4.23 oz., 25 percent smaller than its predecessor
- Rotatable, replaceable lens
- Second rear cover to protect the camera when using an external mic or a USB charger
- An integrated LCD screen for shot setup and playback
- Micro HDMI connector for HDTV playback
- A remote control to enable you to film what you want to record, not the boring stuff in between
New goggle strap in addition to curved and flat adhesive mounts, paired with a universal clip for multiple mounting options
Standard ¼″ 20 thread for use with most tripods
If that isn't enough the Drift HD also has the following:
- A rotating lens so you can mount the camera at any angle and any position to get that shot you are looking for
- 9MP still photography; put it in the photo burst mode and you can take pictures every few seconds for as long as your memory card and battery lasts
- You can pair the remote control to your camera or any number of additional cameras
- A digital zoom function so you can get even closer to the action, or your friend in front
- A 2.5 microphone input for external microphones
- Optional waterproof case to take your Drift HD to depths of up to 30m
- Optional external power pack accessory, taking recording time up to 20hrs
Amily St-Hilaire: Marketing, Motovan Corp.